USB 3.0 SuperSpeed isolator for electrical isolation – ideal for measurement technology, industry, automotive and audio technology
- Electrical isolation between measuring devices and PC
- Effective suppression of hum loops – ideal for music studios and event technology
- Protection against voltage peaks in the automotive sector, e.g. B. when testing control units
- Decoupling of different ground potentials in industrial control technology
- Can also be used as a “power injector” for USB devices that are normally supplied via the USB port, but this does not provide enough power for reliable operation of the USB device **
- The latest isolator technology supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 devices up to 5 Gbit / s
- Re-clocking technology for all speeds
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 / 1.0 ***
- Insulation voltage (data and supply) * : permanent up to 1 kV!
- Maximum current for USB 3.0 devices:
- Without external supply: max. 200 mA
- With external supply: max. 900 mA
- USB port:
- Host: USB 3.0 type B socket
- Device: USB 3.0 type A socket
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C .. + 70 ° C
- Relative humidity: max. 95%
- Robust aluminum housing with rubber buffer
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 mm x 62 mm x 32 mm
- Operating system support: Windows, MAC OS and Linux
- Optional mounting kit for DIN rail
scope of delivery
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed isolator
- USB 3.0 cable (USB 3.0-A male to USB 3.0-B male), length: 1.5 m
- Quick guide printed
This model is not approved for medical technology applications.
* ADQ-USB 3.0-ISO (-PS): 1 kVDC (permanent) / 1.5 kVAC <60 Hz (60s), ADQ-USB 3.0-ISO-W: 1.6 kVDC (60 s). Higher insulation voltage on request.
** ADQ-USB 3.0-ISO-PS: 5 V power supply included. ADQ-USB 3.0-ISO-W: External supply must be provided.
*** When connected to a USB 2.0 host (upstream), no USB 3.0 devices are accepted on the device side (downstream). Cascading multiple USB isolators is not supported.